UIUC’s Testing Center is a Pearson Vue Testing site. Through Pearson Vue the Center offers admission, certification and licensure exams. All Pearson Vue exams require pre-registration and are scheduled by visiting the Pearson Vue website at PearsonVue.com. Please direct all questions regarding scheduling and registration to Pearson Vue. Candidates needing site specific information please contact UIUC Testing Center.
Information for Test-Takers
Test Takers Must
- Arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to start time of exam.
- Bring your ICard if you are a UIUC Student/Faculty/Staff you will be asked to swipe it once you enter the suite.
- Bring Government issued I.D. (driver’s license, military I.D. or passport) A student ID is not accepted. While a government issued I.D. is standard, program specifics should be consulted for the type and quantity of the identification that is necessary. Non-US citizen must bring passport.
- Bring a sweater or sweatshirt if you get cold (no outerwear, coats, rain or jean jackets, windbreakers) are allowed in the testing room.
- Store all personal belongings (including all jewelry and electronics) in lockable storage prior to taking the test.
- Consult the Pearson Vue website for a full description of testing regulations.
- Comply with all Testing Center regulations.